Cancellation & Participation Policies
Unitea requests adequate notice for cancellations in order to make tea times available to other students.
If you are unable to attend a tea time, please email email@example.com at least 24 hours prior to your tea time, including your name, date, and time of your tea time.
Terms and Conditions
Students who participate in the Unitea program understand and agree to the following:
- Unitea is not professional counselling service nor is it intended to replace such services.
- Students will receive notification through text or email confirming their scheduled tea time and reminding them of the tea time 24 hours prior.
- If there is need to cancel the scheduled tea time, students agree to provide 24 hours advanced notice.
- Students will engage in respectful conversation with the Unitea host.
- Any personal information collected in the sign up and scheduling process will only be used for Unitea programming purposes. No information will be given to third parties.
- Students agree to be contacted in the future for program evaluation purposes.